- This is our Castle Wedding Packages - 'Wedding Anniversary Parties' Page.
1. Exclusive Use of the Conservatory
The Conservatory hire is £790 at weekends, £592.50 weekdays. This is waived if you have 25 guests stay overnight in the castle's en suites at £75 per guest, B&B (guests pay for their own B&B).
2. Two Choices of Catering - (i) A Formal sit-down Dinner or (ii) a relaxed Afternoon Tea followed by an Evening Buffet:
For a formal sit-down occasion: decorate your dining tables with candles and table centres, have a formal seating plan and set everything up in the Conservatory much as you would for a wedding event.
Book a formal two course dinner from our Standard Wedding Breakfast.
For £40/ head: Your formal dinner may be held afternoon or evening. An early dinner or tea would make a full day event starting maybe at 1 or 2 or 3 pm, perhaps with welcome drinks served on the lawn in the summer or in the reception lounge for guests upon their arrival.
For an 'evening only' event, book your sit-down meal for later in the evening as a formal evening dinner.
Or opt for an 'afternoon tea' followed by an evening finger buffet, exactly as in the Wednesday Wedding Package. This would give you a less formal event, an Afternoon Tea and an Evening Buffet, for the same rate as the formal evening dinner option - £40/guest.
Follow with dancing and a disco.
Take tea inside in our stunning Conservatory with its terraces overlooking the Country Park.
Following Prince Charles's formal tea here, we have plenty of tiered cake stands. We can offer traditional teas with all the trimmings. Our Afternoon tea comprises a generous selection of delicate cut sandwiches, scones and cream and mouth-watering cakes, washed down with a pot of tea of your choice, and accompanied by a glass of Pimm's.
After tea, we change the room over for dancing and later in the evening we will serve your choice of Evening Buffet.
3. Late Bar for guests, Conservatory Disco/ Bar, and options for use of Main Bar and Function room
Guests can either buy their own drinks in the Patti Bar, or you can pre-pay for drinks to be served from your own personal mini-Bar in the Conservatory.
The Function room may be used for your evening disco if your event is large enough - 100 evening guests or more. There is a separate venue hire for the main Function Room - see tariff for Patti Bar, Music Room & Billiard room. However Free venue hire applies if 25 of your own party guests stay overnight, paying for their own rooms at £75 B&B/ guest based on two sharing an en-suite.
Most Wedding Anniversaries and private parties choose have their event in the Conservatory.
4. Projector and Screen for streaming photographs and videos straight from your laptop. Screen a selection of your Wedding Photographs and memorable family Videos/ DVDs.
For 80 evening guests or more having an evening buffet, choose our Evening Entertainment Package as this has a load of extras on the DJ Package. This suits larger evening events for which you may want to add the Function room as above.
For smaller events, below 80 guests, the DJ and dance floor fits in the Conservatory.
Wedding Anniversary Party -
Wedding Anniversary Party
Tariff & Terms
1. You can book any available weekday Sunday to Thursday - see 2022 availability here. As weekends are for our main wedding packages, you can only book Saturdays for 'last minute dates' (dates within next 6 months and off-season months Jan and Feb next year).
2. Minimum 40 guests weekdays, minimum 50 guests on Fridays. Saturdays if available 'last minute' also require minimum 50 guests.
2. Cost per guest £40.00
3. Weekday Venue Hire for the Conservatory is £592.50 and Weekend hire is £790. This is waived if you have 25 guests staying overnight on a B&B basis at £75 per guest (guests pay for own B&B).
4. Accommodation for guests is optional but discounts apply to longer B&B stays with 50% off on the second night. Guests pay £150/ double en-suite based on two sharing for one night's B&B and £70 B&B the second and each subsequent night of a longer B&B stay.
5. To Book your Wedding Anniversary Party - you should first book a viewing and discuss your plans with one of our Wedding Planners.
If you wish to book a date, you pay a non-refundable deposit of £2,000.00 with the full balance payable one week before the Event. The deposit may be paid in 8 equal instalments of £250 PCM provided the full deposit is paid 3 months before the event.
Wedding Package Selector - check which wedding package fits your requirements
detailed pricing table
for all our main wedding packages