- This is our Castle Wedding Packages - 'Wedding Anniversary Parties' Page.
1. Exclusive Use of the Conservatory
The Conservatory hire is £790 top hire weekends, £592.50 weekdays. It is free for former Brides who have married at the Castle.
2. Two Choices of Catering - A Formal Dinner or a relaxed Afternoon Tea followed by an Evening Buffet:
For a formal sit-down occasion: decorate your dining tables with candles and table centres, have a formal seating plan and set everything up in the Conservatory much as you would for a wedding event.
Book a formal two course dinner from our Standard Wedding Breakfast.
Your formal dinner may be held afternoon or evening. An early dinner or tea would make a full day event starting maybe at 1 or 2 or 3 pm, perhaps with welcome drinks served on the lawn in the summer or in the reception lounge for guests upon their arrival. With an early luncheon you can add an evening buffet for the night, at £17/ head.
For an 'evening only' event, book your sit-down meal for later in the evening as a formal evening dinner.
Or choose the 'afternoon tea' option followed by an evening finger buffet, exactly as in the Wednesday Wedding Package. This would give you a less formal event, an Afternoon Tea and an Evening Buffet, for the same rate as the formal evening dinner option - £40/guest.
Follow with dancing and a disco.
If the weather is fine you may have your afternoon tea served in the garden. If it is cooler or wet, take tea inside in our stunning Conservatory with its terraces overlooking the Country Park. A decision on this could be left to the day itself, as it is weather dependent.
Following Prince Charles's formal tea here, we have plenty of tiered cake stands. We can offer traditional teas with all the trimmings. Our Afternoon tea comprises a generous selection of delicate cut sandwiches, scones and cream and mouth-watering cakes, washed down with a pot of tea of your choice, and accompanied by a glass of Pimm's.
After tea, we change the room over for dancing and later in the evening we will serve your choice of Evening Buffet.
3. Late Bar for guests, Conservatory Disco/ Bar, and options for use of Main Bar and Function room
You can use the main Patti Bar (non-exclusive use as we'll have other B&B guests staying), or we stock up and staff your own personal mini-Bar (exclusive use) within the Conservatory (guests pay for their own drinks at the bar).
Larger Anniversary Parties of 80 or more guests will be able to use the main bar non-exclusively as we'll move B&B guests into the Function room for their evening meals.
The Function room may be used for your evening disco but only if your event is large enough to justify this room - 100 evening guests or more. If this means we're unable to offer evening meals to other B&B guests you'd pay venue hire for the main Function Room - see tariff for Patti Bar, Music Room & Billiard room. Free venue hire applies if 25 of your own party guests stay overnight, paying for their own rooms at £75 B&B/ guest based on two sharing an en-suite.
Most Wedding Anniversaries tend to be smaller and have their event and disco in the Conservatory.
4. Projector and Screen for streaming photographs and videos straight from your laptop. You can screen a selection of your Wedding Photographs and any memorable family Videos/ DVDs at your Party.
There is a discounted DJ Package - Pure DJ here. For 80 evening guests or more having an evening buffet, choose our Evening Entertainment Package as this has a load of extras on the DJ Package. This suits larger evening events for which you may want to add the Function room as above.
For smaller events, below 80 guests, the DJ and dance floor fits in the Conservatory.
Wedding Anniversary Party -
Wedding Anniversary Party
Tariff & Terms
1. You can book any available weekday Sunday to Thursday - see 2022 availability here. As weekends are for our main wedding packages, you can only book Saturdays for 'last minute dates' (dates within next 6 months and off-season months Jan and Feb next year).
2. Minimum 40 guests weekdays, minimum 50 guests on Fridays. Saturdays if available 'last minute' also require minimum 50 guests.
2. Cost per guest £40.00
3. Weekday Venue Hire for the Conservatory is £592.50 and Weekend hire is £790. This is waived for Couples who have married at the Castle or if you have 25 guests stay overnight on a B&B basis at £75 per guest (guests pay for own B&B).
4. Accommodation for guests is optional but discounts apply to longer B&B stays with 50% off on the second night. Guests pay £150/ double en-suite based on two sharing for one night's B&B and £70 B&B the second and each subsequent night of a longer B&B stay.
5. To Book your Wedding Anniversary Party - you should first book a viewing and discuss your plans with one of our Wedding Planners.
If you wish to book a date, you pay a non-refundable deposit of £2,000.00 with the full balance payable one week before the Event. The deposit may be paid in 8 equal instalments of £250 PCM provided the full deposit is paid 3 months before the event.
Wedding Package Selector - check which wedding package best fits your personal requirements
detailed pricing table
for all our main wedding packages