- This is our Castle Wedding Packages - 'Full Weekend Exclusive Wedding Deal, Terms & Conditions' for large weddings with high overnight accommodation needs that also want the night before, to get exclusive use of the Castle for two full days. .
See what is included on your wedding day for a minimum of 70 guests*
and what is included on the Friday for a minimum of 70 guests
Your Weekend Wedding in a Castle
- Exclusively Yours
- Minimum of 70 Guests for the pre-wedding Event and Evening Meal on the day before your wedding, and a minimum 70 day guests and 100 evening guests for the Wedding Day on the Saturday.
- Your wedding has 'Full Exclusive use' of the whole Castle Day & Evening, including the 25 en-suite rooms in the castle, and the Budget Nurses Building rooms. As well as the Castle function rooms, all the bedrooms are also exclusive to you, on this full Weekend Wedding Package.
- The Full Package rate is £17,675, which includes everything shown here.
- Extra Day Guests on the Wedding Day above first 70: If you wish to increase your Day Guests the cost is £87.50 per person up to 100 guests.
- Above 100 guests the Evening Buffet at £17 / head needs adding, making the rate £104.50 per extra Guest.
- Extra Evening Guests on the Wedding Day above first 100: Should you wish to have more 'evening only' guests, the cost is £17 per extra person for the evening buffet.
- Extra Guests on the Friday Evening: If you wish to have more than 70 Guests on the Friday evening, the cost is £25 / guest above the first 70.
- You contract directly with the DJ for the Evening Entertainment on the Wedding Day. The DJ charges £600. The DJ is paid direct by you and the amount he charges is deducted from the balance of your £17,675 Full Package rate, so you end up paying the Castle £17,075 and the DJ £600.
- To Book the DJ, you pay him a deposit of £200, with the balance payable before the wedding date in accordance with the DJ's terms. Scroll down from DJ availability 2021 to verify the date is available.
- £5,900 of this Package rate covers your Guests' and your own B&B for the whole weekend and £1,750 covers the evening meal for 70 guests on the day before your wedding.
- The B&B element of £5,900 covers all accommodation for two nights B&B irrespective of numbers staying. You may invite between 50 and 100 of your guests to stay overnight. The maximum accommodation capacity is 100. See our accommodation guidance notes here to understand how guests may be allocated to the available bedroom stock.
- You may ask your guests to book their accommodation with you, or to book with the castle direct using this form.
- You could even have your guests pay you direct an amount of your own choosing for their rooms, or you could even offer your guests free accommodation - this is your choice. However we recommend your guests book and pay for their rooms direct with the castle at the current wedding B&B tariff. This allows you to make further savings on your Wedding Package.
- When your guests book their rooms at the regular wedding tariff, a greater value in B&B income may be collected from your Guests than your contracted £5,900 booking for all our accommodation. This depends on numbers staying.
- When we receive B&B or D, B&B bookings and income from your Wedding Guests, their collective B&B payments made to the castle are rebated against your Wedding Package total due.
- Provided guests pay for their own B&B and provided there is no added discount offered by you to your guests, the standard two night rate for wedding nights for the first 50 overnight guests is £75 PPPN B&B. This is based on two sharing an en-suite room on the night of your wedding. There's a reduced rate of £35 PPPN the night before your wedding if the guest is staying in the same room two consecutive nights. Extras above the first 50 guests are £35 per person per night B&B.
- The Dinner on the night is before your wedding is £25 Per Person. This is a further item you may ask us to charge your guests for. The Friday evening meal for all your guests is included within your Wedding Package.
- You can pre-allocate rooms to your guests in advance and give us a list of who is sleeping where, or you can let guests book into rooms of their choice according to availability. If you pre-allocate guests into the most suitable rooms for them, you will need to supply us with a completed SRUM 48 hours before the wedding date. This is how you advise us exactly who is in each room, for fire and safety purposes. We will also require a list of guests' phone numbers and addresses for all guests staying.
- See all our rooms, their capacity, and links to pictures etc, via the Accommodation chart here.
- This Wedding Package covers a minimum of 70 Day Guests at your wedding on the Saturday and 100 Evening Guests for the Evening Buffet.
- Extra Day guests above the 70 minimum up to 100 may be added at a Rate per Day Guest of £87.50, comprising the unit cost of the three-course wedding breakfast, the Welcome Drinks and Castle Wedding Banquet Drinks Package, chair-covers, and Canapes.
- Above 100, add £17 for the Evening Buffet also, making £104.50 per guest > 100, for guests attending both the wedding banquet and the evening buffet.
- Extra Evening Guests above the 100 minimum, who are not attending the Wedding Banquet (so are evening only), may be added at a Rate per Evening Guest of £17.00 per head for the Evening Buffet.
- Rates for children's meals are shown here.
- Should you have lower numbers than the Package minimum, you can opt to pay a 'top-up' for the balance to secure this Wedding Deal.
- Casino Hire - sophisticated and classy entertainment, also suitable for the Wedding Day evening. See how one Bride created a Casino Royale entrance to the Castle, for the day before her wedding.
- DJ Pure - if you want to start the party a day early.
- Table Magician - for a quieter evening event, where your guests may gather around at dinner tables chatting, and having the time to enjoy an hour or so of Table Magic.
- See more ideas on what you can do here. Build your Wedding into a fantastic Two-Day Weekend Wedding Event for all your guests! With only a little extra effort, your wedding can be truly unique and exceptional, putting all other weddings your guests have ever attended into the shade by comparison. See this link on how your wedding can be the best and most unforgettable of them all - a stag party, a hen party, and a pre-wedding party and a wedding, all rolled into one.
- DJ Pure - See the Special Evening Entertainment package. This £1100 service is included in the Weekend Exclusive Deal VIP Package (Castle pays the DJ).
- Florist - Centre of Attention - very good discounted rates apply.
- Francis Floral Designs - reduced rates exlusive to Craig y Nos Castle from this local supplier.
Wedding Package Selector - check which wedding package best fits your personal requirements
detailed pricing table
for all our main wedding packages