Free use of Bridal Suite?
This section is mainly for staff but may also be helpful for Brides to read.
1) Free use of Bridal Suite should not be granted unless > 60 guests (being 50 X £75 and 10 X £35 = £4,100) on the night of the wedding.
2) If free use of bridal results in a shortfall in the required number of guests at £75 PPPN, then a top-up counted as 'venue hire' needs to be paid (or you put the £150 in room monitor against the Bridal Suite after all).
3) An exception may be made to grant free use of Bridal when there is substantial B&B use the night before AND full use of SWP Wedding Package rooms on the night of the wedding. If > £5,500 of accommodation is achieved over two days, free use of Bridal may be requested.
4) It is better to stick with the rule that free use of bridal only applies > 60 guests on night of wedding, or in exceptional circumstances such as > £1,750 of B&B use the night before in addition to £3,750 worth (the minimum) on night of wedding.
5) Currently there is free use of the Bridal Suite on LMWP 40 and LMWP 80 - the two Last Minute Wedding Packages - but not on any of the other wedding packages.
|Castle Accommodation |
Our Total Guest Capacity, see our bedrooms
Our Wedding Packages
|Sunday & Midweek|
Weddings (50 Min)
|Large Local Weddings|
Tea/Buffet (40 Min)
|Small Intimate Weddings|
(75 or 100 Min)
|Last Minute/ Wiinter|
|Wedding Packages Tariff||Cost per head calculator|
|Savings you make|
on the packages
|Wedding Package Selector|
Function and Dining Rooms
|Ceremony Room||Banqueting room|
|Evening Room||Nicolini Lounge|